Posted on September 19, 2017 by Louisa Feary
Last month motive8 became a partner of the Association of Residential Managing Agents, or ARMA, an association that provides advice and guidance to its members on all things to do with residential management, from legal to accounts.
Work that ARMA does includes:
- Set high standards in residential block management
- Requires its members to meet those standards
- Provide technical advice and guidance to members
- Produce information and advice notes for leaseholders
- Run training courses on the leasehold system
- Promote professionalism in property management
- Campaign for improvements in relevant legislation and policy
Becoming a partner of ARMA shows that motive8 is an integral part to the running of so many residential schemes managed by ARMA members. We hope that in time becoming a partner will improve motive8’s exposure within the residential sector which we hope will result in cementing existing relationships but also building new ones with managing agents we are yet to work with.
We are proud of the services we provide and to ARMA members and believe that this appointment shows our commitment to improving our offering to members and non-members alike.
For more information on what ARMA do and why we have become a partner visit the ARMA site below.