Posted on November 08, 2019 by Josh Puttock
This month’s challenge is about completing as many rounds of the given exercises as you can in 15 minutes. And remember; there’s no skipping exercises or cheating on reps!
When you complete all of the below exercises, you have finished one round. Do as many rounds as you physically can within 15 minutes.
- 20 Goblet Squats – hold a dumbbell or kettlebell to your chest while squatting
- 10 Overhead Press – holding a dumbell in each hand, push upwards from you shoulders
- 20 Russian Twists – sit upright in a sit up position, twist to your left and right repeatedly
- 20 Renegade Rows – perform a dumbbell row from a plank position
- 10 HR Press Ups – perform hand release press ups with enough force to get your hands off floor
- 20 V-Crunches – lay flat on your back, crunch your body into a v shape (aim to touch your toes)
*This month’s Fitness Challenge was prepared by the team at Goodman’s Fields*