Posted on May 25, 2018 by Kate Gordon
There’s nothing quite like a tasty, juicy burger, right? Well, don’t feel like you have to ruin your diet every time you make one for your dinner.
Follow this quick and easy healthy burger recipe for a delicious evening meal that, even though it tastes great, is still filled with the right stuff!
- Ground turkey
- Salt and pepper
- Hot sauce
- Low fat spreadable cheese
- Finely chop the garlic and basil
- Get the ground turkey and mix it in with the basil and garlic, then add the salt and pepper and mix it up well
- Shape the turkey into the desired burger shape
- Heat up the oven to 180 degrees
- Place the turkey burgers in the oven and make sure each side are cooked for 15-20 mins
- Get the burger out of the oven and leave it on the side to cool down
- Add the lettuce and place the burgers on top
- Slice the tomatoes
- Get the low fat spreadable cheese and spread it over the burger, placing the sliced tomatoes on top
- Add more lettuce to the burger and enjoy!
Jefferson Agudelo, Gym & Spa Supervisor