Posted on August 24, 2017 by Louisa Feary
Lamb and Mint Burgers
Ideal for a BBQ alternative, full of flavour and great served with a fresh Greek salad or a quick Bulgur wheat, tomato and cucumber side instead of a bun!
- 500g lamb mince
- 1/2 large red onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped finely
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 small egg to bind
- Olive oil to brush on top
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and divide into four, or smaller for little nibbles, and shape into patties. Grill or bake for around 10 minutes until crispy on the outside. Make sure to turn them half way through for an even cook.
Recipe inspired by allrecipe: