We have teamed up with Nutritionist and burn out coach, Rosie Millen, to offer one-to-one nutrition consultations and workshops in your office or your own home.
Individual Nutrition Programmes
Following an initial consultation, we can offer a 3-week one-to-one programme:
The first consultation is the most important. It’s an initial screening consultation which lasts for an hour. In that hour we will identify where you are at currently, take a detailed case history and figure out what needs to be done in order to achieve your health goals. We will then develop a specific meal, supplement and lifestyle plan targeted towards your goals.
A second consultation will take place a week later. This is a follow up visit to check in with your progress and make sure you’re achieving your goals.
We will then set up a final phone call to map out what needs to be done going forward.
The Corporate Wellness Challenge
Are you and your colleagues experiencing mid-afternoon energy slumps?
Are your employees so tired that their creativity and motivation skills are suffering?
Are they clocking watching, wishing the day away, instead of adding value to the business?
Many companies are struggling with this, which is why we want to help. We can make positive changes through simple adjustments to personal nutrition plans. Start The Wellness Challenge with us now!
What does The Wellness Challenge involve?
Once every 3-months we will come into your office and run a lunchtime workshop. Over the year there will be 6 workshops in total, with food demos at the end of each one.
Workshop topics will include:
- How to stay energised Monday-Friday
- How stress affects your energy levels
- Healthy foods to eat in the office
- Energising meal and snack ideas
- Supplements to take for good health
- The best exercises for performance
Food demos include:
- Protein smoothies and protein bars
In addition to the workshops, your employees will also get:
- Access to online educational videos
- A meal plan to follow for 6-weeks
- Educative ebooks with tips and advice
- Email Q&A for the staff
- Complimentary protein bars
- Discounts on health food products
Benefits of taking on the challenge:
- Increased energy to work more efficiently and effectively
- Feeling better and happier at work
- Reduced stress in the office
- An understanding of how to eat well outside of the office too
- Making the right food choices for you
- Less sick days
All nutrition services can be offered with our fitness services to compliment results. To find out more about our Wellbeing & Fitness Services, please email us or give us a call on 0800 028 0198.