Keeping your gym equipment in top condition
“A quality planned preventative maintenance schedule will prolong the life of your equipment.”
Our quality assured service features:
• Inspect and adjust running belt and deck
• Inspect and adjust timing and drive belts
• Check for worn cables and pulley wheels
• Clean, lube and check all chains and guide rods
• Check diagnostic codes and electronic connections
• Clean, vacuum, check wax levels and brushes
• Check for wear on seats, pedals straps and seat adjusters
• Inspect sprockets, bushings, guide rods, movement arms and shoulder bolts
• Ensure proper alignment of all moving parts
Call-outs, repairs & reports
If your gym equipment is out of action for any reason, please don’t hesitate to call or send us a message using the enquiry form so we can arrange for an engineer to carry out a site visit.
We have access to a wide range of parts for most cardiovascular & resistance equipment.
Should an engineer need to attend site, motive8 guarantee to have an engineer to you within 48 hours (Monday-Friday) of receiving the call-out request.
At the end of the visit the technician will prepare a report highlighting the work undertaken and any recommendations or comments on the machines reviewed.
Any further work required will be performed on the day of the visit where possible.
“motive8’s telephone diagnosis service ensures a first time fix rate that is higher than the industry standard.”