motive8’s Corporate Wellbeing Provision adds huge benefits to companies from all sizes, whether it’s small enterprises of 5 employees or teams with hundreds of staff. We work with businesses to build a bespoke programme that is accessible to employees and aim to improve employee morale, reduce absenteeism and increased productivity in the workplace.
As a company, you will be aware that there is a huge benefit to improving the health and wellbeing of your employees, including:
- Reduced absence from work due to acute illness
- Reduced absence from work due to chronic illnesses and disease such as diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- Reduced absence from work due to lower back pain – 8/10 adults will experience back pain or related problems at some point in their working life
motive8’s Corporate Health and Wellbeing Solutions are tailored to your company. You can choose with our guidance which options you feel will work most effectively with your employees. Our services are delivered by a team of highly qualified Personal Trainers and Fitness Professionals, with a great wealth of experience in the Health & Wellbeing industry. Our trainers are all covered by the appropriate insurance.
Costs can either be paid by the employee or in full or part by the employer.
Our services include:
HEALTH & WELLBEING CAMPAIGNS AND CONSULTATIONS
Our health and wellbeing consultations are specific to individual employees. Employees pre-book a 30 minute time slot with a qualified trainer who will then answer any specific questions they may have about their health, fitness or nutrition. They are given tailored advice in this 1:1 session which is designed to improve the health and wellbeing of the individual.
We also run Wellbeing campaigns such as Dry January and Stoptober to increase awareness amongst employees surrounding common health and wellness issues in the UK.
Our Wellness Groups are hugely successful, focusing on improving employee wellbeing through educating them about:
- Healthy eating
- How to exercise effectively
- How to fit exercise and healthy eating into a busy lifestyle
- The impact of healthy eating and exercise on diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
Everyone who attends the group is encouraged to complete a weekly food diary which is analysed and feedback provided by a motive8 Trainer.
There is the option to be weighed and measured on a weekly basis.
This group can be held as a 8 or 12 Week Programme with weekly or fortnightly check ins.
Fitness classes can be held in a meeting room or, if you have available space, in a suitable outdoor space.
All classes are held by fully qualified instructors and can include:
- Body Conditioning
- Legs Bums and Tums*
- Circuit Training
- Core Conditioning
- Outdoor Boot Camps/Circuit Training
- Running Clubs
HEALTH & WELLNESS SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS
Health and wellness workshops and seminars can be held as a one-off workshop or as a scheme of weekly workshops over the course of 4 week topics include:
- Postural Workshop
- Healthy Eating Seminar – including how to eat healthy at work.
- How To Fit Exercise into A Busy Schedule Workshop
- Reducing Stress and Improving Productivity Seminar