Welcome to motive8, an exciting Corporate Wellbeing Services provider.
Happy, Healthier, More Productive Staff
We work with businesses to build a bespoke wellbeing programme that is accessible to all employees; our programmes help businesses improve employee morale, reduce absenteeism and increase productivity within the workplace. We provide engaging activities that enrich an employee’s lifestyle and add value to a company’s employee benefit offering.
Our flexible approach suits businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re a small establishment of five employees or a company with hundreds of staff, we can help to improve the wellbeing of your staff.
Why invest in corporate wellbeing?
Today’s working life means that we are under constant pressure to meet deadlines and handle instantaneous and continuous information. With ever-present screens and digital information, we rarely find the time to switch off, rest and recuperate. As a consequence, we often feel tired, disconnected and approach work just ‘going through the motions’. This level of dissatisfaction can lead to increased stress levels, anxiety, illness and unproductivity for individuals and businesses as a whole.
Businesses who realise that their people are their most valued asset will see the benefit of enlisting in a corporate wellbeing programme to look after their employees and optimise their business performance.
- Sickness absence costs UK employers £8.4 billion per annum, with presenteeism costing the UK economy around £15.1 billion. (Centre for Mental Health)
- British companies are losing 27.5 days on average of productive time per employee each year because of sickness. (Labour Force Survey)
- There were 488,000 cases of work related stress, depression or anxiety in 2015 to 2016, with the total number of working days lost to these conditions reaching 11.7 million days. (Labour Force Survey)
- A preventative approach to wellbeing could save employers around £250 million per year. (Health at Work)
- By 2030, 26 million people in the UK will be obese; these people will also experience related health problems such as diabetes, dementia, heart disease and stroke. 80% of these diseases can be prevented. (World Health Organization, 2014)
- Employee wellbeing is strongly linked to improved performance and productivity. Organisations with greater levels of engagement report 22% higher productivity, with an improved level of work quality. (Labour Force Survey)
The motive8 Approach
We offer a flexible approach to building your Corporate Wellbeing Programme. Here are our suggested packages, but individual services can be selected to offer a totally bespoke solution to suit the needs of your business. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.